What is “Redefine the Game Institute?
It is a leadership development program designed to strengthen the African American leadership pipeline in the Omaha community. The program will provide in-depth insights into the challenges and solutions facing diverse leaders in the corporate arena today.
What are the Benefits?
• Exposure to top executives (Table for Six: Mentoring Roundtable Sessions)
• Career strategies, skills, and insights for mapping the corporate matrix
• Building a Working (IDP) Individual Development Plan
• Branding Your Leadership Talent its full value
Who should attend?
The target market will be young professionals, mid-level professionals, emerging community leaders, entrepreneurs and business owners:
- Young Professionals – Less than 5 years corporate experience
- Mid-level Professionals – More than 5 years’ experience with some managerial responsibility
- Emerging Community Leaders – Professionals in non-profit organizations
- Government agencies with significant responsibilities to provide resources and opportunities to the local community or region.
What is the cost to attend?
Corporate Individual 2019 Tuition Cost $1,300 early bird – after October 10, 2018, $1,500. Per person
Non-Profit Individual 2019 Tuition Cost $995.00 early bird – after October 10, 2018, $1,200. Per person
What is the deadline for payment and registration?
The full tuition amount is due by the first session. Each participant is fully responsible for the final payment.
Can I be invoiced via my company for the tuition cost?
Only corporate group rates and sponsorships will need to be invoiced through the Empowerment Network. Please email Aisha Conner at email@example.com or by phone at (402) 502-5153.